Thursday, December 23, 2010

4 Kids = Never know what you are gonna get!

It is tough getting 4 kids to look and smile at the same time. Mattea liked it best because she said she looked like a present!




I have a confession. I'm extremely insecure posting pictures on here because of all you fab photogs out there. Silly, yes, but there it is! I will be putting pictures on here so make sure each of you talented people (you know who you are) make lovely comments about how beautiful my children are and not mention ANYTHING ELSE!

1 comment:

The Chad Beck's said...

Awww!
They are so adorable! And that's what really counts is that your capturing memories!

About Me

My photo
Gadsden, AL, United States
I am a lover of Jesus Christ! I aim to make our home a sanctuary for my husband and 3 children. I know God has called me to be a wife and mother and each day, I thank Him for giving me the ability to stay home and be JUST that. I homeschool our daughter, Mattea using ABEKA K-3 and several wonderful websites. Although Aidan really enjoys going to Christian school, Mattea prefers to be home. Fine by me!!! I love being apart of the women's Bible studies through our church and strive to learn more about my Lord and grow in our precious relationship. I give God all the glory and have learned to praise Him no matter what the circumstance.